1. Adopt four groups of 16-roller huskers, with high husking efficiency and adapting to working at high speed. Meanwhile, the husking rollers all are full rubber-covered rollers without damages to corn ears and with good husking effect;
2. With fast harvesting speed, suitable for small-plot operation, and applicable for staggered corn harvesting at a full breadth of 500-650mm
3. Adopts continuously variable transmission (CVT) mechanism, more convenient for operating;
1. The husker transmission is provided with overload protection clutch, rendering more stable performance;
2. The optimized auger transmission makes the layout more reasonable and the performance more stable;
3. Increase the space of power part of engine for ease of maintenance and repair;
4. Yuchai 140-HP engine is used as the impetus, in dual-power output design, with reasonable power distribution, simple transmission, and no influence on normal walking of machine when the clutch fails.
5. The transmission of small mills is optimized for ease of inspection and maintenance;
6. The rack construction is revised for ease of the maintenance of travel clutch part;
1. The front wheel tyre adopts the quality tyre at 14-level strength, effectively increasing the load-bearing capacity.
2. The heat radiator's functions are optimized, and the radiator is embedded into and fit to the shield for rendering better heat radiation effect;
3 An engine flameproof enclosure is adopted for effectively preventing sundries from igniting the engine;
4. It is provided with video image monitor on working conditions of complete machine for ease of knowing the working conditions of each part from time to time;
5. The rack construction is revised for ease of the maintenance of travel clutch part;
|Applicable row spacing(mm)||450-650|
Fuel consumption （kg/h㎡）